On Friday the 26th the question “Are You Enough?” became the subject as we move forward in these strange energies of 2018.
It is a question that each of us have asked more than once in our lifetimes and as the world becomes seemingly more unstable we find it coming around once again.
For most it begins in childhood and some of us were not so deeply fazed by it, however many are still feeling not worthy on some level of their life experience.
This is the root of our separation and inability to handle deep personal choices.
So not only are we asking Are We Enough but Who Are We in Truth
You are Enough: A Tiny Manual for Being Your True Self
I venture that if there actually were a handbook issued at birth, it might go a little like this:
1. You are a miracle. Never forget this fact. Just the science alone is mind blowing.
2. You are unique. No one will ever be as good at being you as you are. Seriously.
3. You are enough. Always. Never doubt this. There is nothing to add, but feel free to expand.
4. There is always more to learn, but that is not failure; it’s a gift. It can be fun too.
5. Every obstacle is an opportunity to fall further into the miracle that is you.
6. Commit to being the best version of you every day. Recalibrate definition of “best” as needed.
7. Leave room for others when they fall off the wagon of their own miracle.
8. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive every which way. Forgive him. Forgive her. Forgive you.
9. Compassion is the key to forgiveness. Compassion means you feel the humanity in others.
10.The more you forgive, the more you’ll enjoy being you, because the lighter your load will be.
11. In the end, as in the beginning: You. Are. Amazing.
By Alexandra Hope Flood
So without further ado here are the links to the show…
Humanity Healing Facebook Facetime Broadcast
Let us remember that 2018 is all about Truth in both aspects of owning it ourselves and holding others to be honorable in theirs. In this we are being guided to truly look deeper into ourselves and let go of the stories which have held us prisoner.
We are not the vehicle but the Divine Driver.
Blessings to all